Re: EOWG Comments on WCAG 2.0 Dec 2007 - Draft

From: Liam McGee <liam@communis.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:02:19 +0000
To: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
CC: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Shawn Henry wrote:
> Document: Understanding & Techniques
> Great. Nice typographic layout :)
> Any chance the page layout of the content pages could be used for the
> TOC as well?
> ACTION, LIAM: Please be more specific.

The tabbed footer is present in the Table Of Contents, but not the
tabbed header (I attach a png to illustrate the tabbed header). Would be
nice to have the tabbed header.

Also suggest highlighting the active tab when in the Contents/Intro.

Kind regards

Liam

wcag-header.png
(image/png attachment: wcag-header.png)