New member

From: Yeliz Yesilada <yesilady@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:53:06 +0000
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Hi All,

I have recently joined the group and wanted to quickly introduce myself.

I am a Research Associate in School of Computer Science at the
University of Manchester. I am a member of the Human Centred Web lab
(http://hcw.cs.manchester.ac.uk/) which is part of the Information
Management Group.

My primary research interest is centred around the Human Centred Web;
in particular Web accessibility, the mobile Web and using Semantic
Web technologies to improve user experience. I am currently working
on a project called RIAM funded by the EPSRC which is the UK
engineering and physical sciences research council. RIAM (http://
riam.cs.manchester.ac.uk/) looks at integrating research from the
accessible Web into the mobile Web (and vice versa), to create a
common infrasture. By joining the Education and Outreach Working
Group (EOWG), I am hoping to make contributions to the work on the
Relationship Between MWBP & WCAG.

You can find out more about me at: http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~yesilady/.

Regards,
Yeliz