[wbs] response to 'EOWG Comments on WCAG 2.0, 11 December 2008 Draft'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of shawn@w3.org <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 16:10:01 +0000
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'EOWG Comments on
WCAG 2.0, 11 December 2008 Draft' (Education and Outreach Working Group)
for Shawn Henry.

---------------------------------
Overall Comments
----

 * ( ) I reviewed WCAG 2.0 and do not have any comments for EOWG
discussion.
 * (x) I reviewed WCAG 2.0 and have comments below for EOWG discussion.
 * ( ) I pass on the opportuntiy to review WCAG 2.0.

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):

---------------------------------
WCAG 2.0 Abstract and Introduction
----
Comments on the Abstract and Introduction:

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):

---------------------------------
WCAG 2.0 Guidelines section
----
Comments on the Principles, Guidelines, and Success Criteria:

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):
location: Guideline 1.1
current wording: "Guideline 1.1 Text Alternatives: Provide text
alternatives for any non-text content so that it can be changed into other
forms people need, such as large print, braille, speech, symbols or simpler
language"
suggested revision: "Guideline 1.1 Text Alternatives: Provide text
alternatives for any non-text content"
rationale: The rationale isn't included with the other Guidelines or SC.
(Also , it is easier to skim without it, and many people know this
already.)

---------------------------------
WCAG 2.0 Conformance section
----
Comments on the Conformance section

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):

WCAG 2.0 Glossary and other Appendices
----
Comments on the Glossary, Acknowledgements, and References.

Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):

These answers were last modified on 25 January 2008 at 16:08:35 U.T.C.
by Shawn Henry

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/WCAG20-11Dec12008/ until 2008-01-29.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer