Re: Issues with MWBP to WCAG 2.0 in WAMO document

On 10/01/2008, Wayne Dick <wed@csulb.edu> wrote:
> > On the everything list for Level AA,
> > the level A 1.1.1 appears: only something
Alan: I think what you mean is that it should be on the Something
list, which is correct. I've moved it.

> > 1.1.2 , 1.2.5, 1.2.6, 1.2.7 is AAA
Alan: Yes, they don't belong there. I've removed them, but I think
that the list hasn't been pruned yet so there are probably more in
there.

> > 1.3.1 appears : it only requires something
This is about priority, as it's already covered at level A, so I've
just removed it.

> > 1.3.2 is level A and TAB_ORDER applies
Alan: This is a priority thing. I just hadn't got that far down the
list. Perhaps the comment at the top of the list isn't clear enough.
I've removed it anyway.

> > 2.1.1 is listed as partial before  OBJECT_OR_SCRIPT is sited
Alan: ditto from the preceding.

> > I think all keyboard success criteria need to be reviewed.  The MWBP
> > emphasizes the need for keyboard interface throughout.
Alan: I agree, but if keyboard access hasn't been taken into account
it's perhaps because the document is still only partly complete, as
I'm working through it from sequentially.

thanks for your review,

Alan

--
Email: achuter@technosite.es