Re: Issues with MWBP to WCAG 2.0

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:55:45 +0100
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: "Wayne Dick" <wed@csulb.edu>

On 10/01/2008, Wayne Dick <wed@csulb.edu> wrote:
> > I was reading MWBP to WCAG 2.0 carefully, and noticed the following
> > issues.  Some appear to be serious
> > 1.3.1 is supported by
> > STRUCTURE, STYLE SHEET SUPPORT, STYLE SHEET USE, TABLE LAYOUT -- as
> > well as FONT

STRUCTURE now included in list. Was in the text, but missing from list.
STYLE_SHEETS_SUPPORT, STYLE_SHEETS_USE, now in list and text. I just
hadn't goten around to these yet.
TABLES_LAYOUT: If tables aren't used, then probably things like divs
or spans will be, in which case relationships can't be determined, so
(IMHO) this one doesn't help with the WCAG SC.

Corrections are not online yet, but may be before the call.

cheers,

Alan

--
Email: achuter@technosite.es