Subject: EOWG: Call for Review - Benefits of WCAG 2.0 presentation material
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 17:17:17 -0500
From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
To: EOWG (E-mail) <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG,

Updated "Benefits of WCAG 2.0" presentation material is at:
  <http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/WCAG20_benefits/WCAG20_benefits-presentation-format.ppt>

This update incorporates changes from our 20 May teleconference. The minutes are at <http://www.w3.org/2008/05/30-eo-minutes#item01>

If you have any additional comments, please send them by *Wednesday 11 June*.
* Send comments for EOWG to review to this list w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
* Send typos and other comments just for the editors to wai-eo-editors@w3.org (also a publicly-archived list)

Background is in e-mails below.

Thanks,