RE: EOWG: Components & WAI guidelines cards

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 07:03:11 -0700
To: shawn@w3.org, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org, jbrewer@w3.org

I believe that it is more or less the right information to include although it carries no message
about the increasingly blurred area 'twixt "users" and "developers" since the former, even through
the mere act of using the Web are quite often developing content for it.

Given all that, it seems to these old eyes way too busy (small?) for its intended use. It's more
like one big logo than like a truly informative document?

Love.