Updated: WCAG 2.0 at a Glance card [was: A Quick Tips Idea for WCAG 2.0]

EOWG,

I took a pass at integrating comments into the now-tentatively-titled "Web Accessibility: WCAG 2.0 at a Glance", a quick-tips-sized card. See the updated version at:
   <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-quicktips#wcag20>

Please review this, send comments to the list, and be prepared to discuss it at the EOWG teleconference this week. A good companion for reviewing this is to use "How to Meet WCAG 2.0" and turn off the Sections "Show Sufficient Techniques and Failures" and "Show Advisory Techniques" -- which gives you just the guidelines & success criteria (SC).

For discussion:
* Is the goal for this to be a gentle introduction to WCAG 2.0? Other goals?
* Should we stick closer to the wording & meaning from WCAG itself, or be more flexible to be easier to understand on first read?
* For example, Guideline 2.2 says: "Provide users enough time to read and use content". The Level A SC are about allowing the user to adjust any timing, moving, blinking, scrolling, or auto-updating information. Level AAA SC are about timing, interruptions and re-authenticating. Options:
1. "Provide users enough time to use content." is closer to the guideline text.
2. "Allow users to control timing." is more specific.
* What do you think about the parenthetical words after the principles, e.g., "sense" after "Perceivable"? Ideas for others?

Note:
* Previous version <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-quicktips#glance29May>
* Minutes from last week's discussion: <http://www.w3.org/2008/05/30-eo-minutes#item02>
* I did not incorporate some of EOWG's ideas from last week because either 1. we need to cut words, or 2. they are not part of the SC for that guideline (e.g., Guideline 2.3 discusses seizures only, not distraction or other movement).

Regards,
~Shawn