Re: A Quick Tips Idea for WCAG 2.0

Thanks, Michael. I added these to the page for discussion.

~Shawn

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: A Quick Tips Idea for WCAG 2.0
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:03:51 +0000
From: Michael Stenitzer <stenitzer@wienfluss.net>
To: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org

Shawn Henry wrote:

> I've run it by a few people and adapted it for continuing discussion. See:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-quicktips for discussion within
> EOWG...

i like the short version.

for this purpose i would rephrase the title:
"Accessible Web Content at a Glance" (or something like this) because
most people i talk to do not refer to the acronym WCAG and have no idea
what it means.

i would also add a referrer to the website at the end:
"For further information about WCAG 2.0 see www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag"

just my two (Euro)cents
/michael

--
Michael Stenitzer | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions
www.wienfluss.net | proschkogasse 1/5 | wien06at

--
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/