Quick Tips for WCAG 2.0

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 12:18:21 -0700
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

We seem to have been almost studiously avoiding work on our most successful tool: the Quick Tips Card

In the charter update document the card for WCAG 1.0 is described but does not contain any 2.0 stuff

Is it possible that we should organize a "Task Force" to undertake this before it gets too late to
have it ready for when the CR becomes a Rec?

It's just a little strange that this hasn't had the simultaneity of 1.0-->2.0 transitionalism as
have some of our other efforts.

Love.