From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Stenitzer
Sent: 13 May 2008 09:00
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Subject: introducing myself

dear all,

i'm michael and i'm a new member of EOWG, participating in the WAI-AGE
task force.

i live a vienna, austria and running a small company there with the
focus on web accessibility. currently we are also doing some reasearch
projects funded by the city of vienna:

* accessible e-commerce - accessible online shops for the older
generation and people with disabilities. this project is focussing
mostly on usability aspects for the certain target groups. after having
finished the user testing we are currently deriving design guidelines
for accessible web shops and starting to prepare a best practice
prototype implementation.

* accessible toolbox for web 2.0 interfaces: this project has started
recently and will develope accessible (and usable) solutions for typical

interface elements of web 2.0 applications.

we are going to publish some information about these projects in english

soon.

i'm also organizing an informal web-accessibility get-together in
vienna. about 30 - 40 interested people are meeting monthly and share
their know how and discuss accessibility related questions.

i would be happy to meet you in person or online. if anybody of you is
coming to vienna drop me a note...

best regards, michael

--
Michael Stenitzer | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions
www.wienfluss.net | proschkogasse 1/5 | wien06at

--
DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.