Re: Benefits of WCAG 2.0 material

Hi Terry,

Thanks for your input!

Question (to check how well our outreach & communication is going): Do you know about the following WCAG 2.0 presentation materials?
1. About WCAG 2.0 in presentation format and HTML http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/WCAG20_about/
2. Presentation: Web Accessibility Guidelines Update http://www.w3.org/WAI/highlights/200706wcag2pres
3. WAI Handouts http://www.w3.org/WAI/flyer/Overview

Re: >"it might be a good idea to create an adaptation (a "quicker" quick ref page ?) of http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/"

Agree. We do have a couple of things similar to this in our planned work for 2008.

Thanks,
~Shawn