wheel re-invention

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:21:39 -0700
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

>From Andrew's monumental literature search it is clear that a major impediment to meaningful
positing of suggestions/guidelines for "senior assistance" in Web design is the widespread absence
of any apparent awareness that the field is rife with duplicative (though occasionally conflicting)
efforts, particularly awesome repetition of others' previous work.

Perhaps by becoming a clearing-house for this WAI-AGE will through summarisation/participation help
find a way through to connection to our exciting field for everyone to everything everywhere?

Invitations to participate in our frequently consensus-driven process could further this.

Love.