Re: Ageing and sight loss stats from RNIB

Some references that might be useful for this literature review:

- <http://www.statistics.gov.uk/pdfdir/inta0806.pdf> (see page 4 and 5)
- A. D. Fisk, W. A. Rogers, N. Charness, S. J. Czaja, and J. Sharit.
Designing for Older Adults. CRC, 2004. [has a lot of useful statistics]
- S. Czaja and C. Lee. The Human-Computer Interaction Handbook:
Fundamentals, Evolving Technologies, and Emerging Applications,
Second Edition, chapter Information Technology and Older Adults,
pages 333–341. CRC, 2007.
- F. Craik and T. A. Salthouse. The Handbook of Aging and Cognition.
Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc, 1999. [useful information about the
disabilities that ageing people have - <http://tinyurl.com/5bj2rw>]
- D. Hawthorn. Possible implications of aging for interface
designers. Interacting with Computers, 12(5):507–528, 2000.
- Older Americans and the Internet (<http://www.pewinternet.org/PPF/r/
117/report_display.asp>)

Regards,
Yeliz.