Re: Rethinking organization of the mobile-accessibility documents [was: Discussion on purpose of Mobile Accessibility document]

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 12:42:33 +0200
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

In preparation for next week's call (it's not on the agenda this week)
I have tried another organization of the document following the
discussion last Friday when was suggested that the proposal wasn't
quite right.

To illustrate what I think is required I have produced a mockup [1].
Please read the introduction in [1] before the call. It's not very
long.

regards,

Alan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/restructure/v2_Overview.html