Regrets: Re: EOWG: Agenda for 30 November 2007 Teleconference

Regrets for 30th Nov meeting - relocation pressures.

Andrew

______________________
Dr Andrew Arch
Manager Online Accessibility Consulting
Vision Australia - Accessible Information Solutions
Ph. +61 (0)3 9864 9282; Mob: 0438 755 565
http://www.visionaustralia.org.au/ais/

At 05:57 PM 11/28/2007 -0600, Shawn Henry wrote:

>Dear EOWG Participants:
>
>An agenda and logistics for our 30 November 2007 teleconference follow.
>Time:    8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern Time. For other time zones
>see:            http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
>Bridge:  +1.617.761.6200 / +33.4.89.06.34.99 / +44.117.370.6152,
>code: EOWG# (3694#) IRC:     Channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port:
6665
>Scribe:  Jack (per www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html)
>Agenda:
>
>1. Update on EOWG and other WAI work in December 2007 Discuss the
>possibility of doing a MWBP-WCAG Relationship Overview/Introduction
>page.
>
>2. WAI-ARIA Overview
>* Current version: http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/aria.php
>* Draft update: http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/aria-new.php
>The top sections have been updated slightly based on comments at the
>face-to-face meeting in Boston.
>NOTE: We will not take time to go through each section on the call.
>Please prepare your comments before the meeting.
>Open action item: Get the image to show up in Firefox, and test on
>other browsers and platforms.
>
>3. WAI-ARIA FAQ
>* http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/ARIA/faq.html
>An updated version and specific questions for EOWG will be available
>before the teleconference.
>
>4. MWBP-WCAG Relationship doc
>* Requirements/Analysis:
>http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-mwbp-wcag
>* Latest version is linked from the top of the Requirements/Analysis An
>updated version and specific questions for EOWG may be available before
>the teleconference.
>If we don't have time to address your comments, please send them via
>email so that they can be incorporated in the next revision to be
>discussed next week.
>
>Regards, ~ Shawn
>=====
>NOTE: If you reply to this email, please change the subject line. If
>you are sending regrets, add "Regrets" to the front of the current
>subject line. If you are commenting on a document or topic, put the
>document title or topic in the subject line. Thanks.
>
>* Upcoming EOWG teleconference schedule:
>http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings
>
>IRC reminders and tips:
>- IRC is supplemental to the call. Some participants do not have IRC.
>All substantive comments should be said verbally in the call (not just
>in IRC).
>- To type a side comment that will _not_ get recorded in the minutes,
>type /me comment - e.g.:
>/me hopes everyone had pleasant holidays will come out:
>*shawn hopes everyone had pleasant holidays
>
>Teleconference information:
>- Managing IRC for EOWG meeting minutes:
>http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/template.html
>- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>- Zakim IRC Bot: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
>- A source for help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat):
>http://www.irchelp.org
>
>###

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 7030 Junk messages and set aside
6908 Later for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  www.ellaforspam.com