Re: Mnemonic, acronym, name or handle for Mobile Web document

> If this is going to be a handle from the WAI site, could you just say "Mobile Web Overlap"?  Because it's coming from the WAI site, the accessibility part is understood.

Yes, that works for handle/shortname on WAI site, though think would be good to have a single handle/shortname to cover it from both aspects. If a Mobile Web person is talking about it do we want them to use the same terminology, rather than each of us different?

> For a title, how about  - "How Web Accessibility and the Mobile Web Overlap"

nice. even shorter: "How Web Accessibility and Mobile Web Overlap"

p.s. I think OK to keep this brainstorming on EOWG list only. When we have more concrete ideas, we should also send them to the MWBP list.

--
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/