Re: Mnemonic, acronym, name or handle for Mobile Web document

While acronyms can be helpful, they can also act as a barrier to understanding... they become inside baseball jargon. I'm just weary of this important concept getting lost in one more acronym that people would have to learn and remember.

- justin

******************
Justin Thorp
US Library of Congress
Web Services - Office of Strategic Initiatives
e - juth@loc.gov
p - 202/707-9541

At 03:36 AM 11/29/2007, Alan wrote:
>I think it would be good to keep "Best Practices" and "Guidelines" to
>emphasise that it's about those documents and not the concepts in
>general...

I liked Liam's suggestions, so how about incorporating Guidelines like this:

MOGWAC for Mobile Guidelines for Web Accessibility