WCAG 1.0, Mobile Web and Internationalisation Best Practices cross over

Henny, all,

I've worked thorugh this table, sorting, moving columns and
annotating. Rather than post the whole table back, I have pulled out
the Best Practices where there was something to change or explain. Any
not mentioned are already covered. Here's the distilled information
(structure BP; WCAG CP; comment):

GRAPHICS_FOR_SPACING; WCAG CP 3.3; Added this in addition to 3.1.

TABLES_SUPPORT ; WCAG CP 3.3; Added this in addition to GL 5.

TABLES_ALTERNATIVES; WCAG CP 5.3; Covered in v. 0d. if tableas aren't
used, it means that all of GL 5 doesn't apply.

CONTENT_FORMAT_SUPPORT; WCAG CP 11.1; Doesn't correspond to this CP, I
think, as it concerns situations in which non-W3C formats are used.
Doesn't prohibit them or even discourage them.

CONTROL_LABELLING ; WCAG CP 10.2; Doesn't correspond to this CP.

LARGE_GRAPHICS ; WCAG CP 3.1; Doesn't correspond to this CP. BP is
only concerned with size of the images.

BACKGROUND_IMAGE_READABILITY; WCAG CP 1.1; Doesn't correspond to this
CP. Concerns readability of text.

These changes will appear in teh next version which should be online tomorrow.

best regards,

Alan