Re: HTML/CSS Version of WCAG 2.0 Presentation for 26 October 2007 Teleconference

Hello Shawn and all,
Is it possible to talk at the eowg teleconference about the display of
text boxes (powerpoint) that has been rendered in a table in the HTML
version ?
Would it be possible to replace the table by another presentation giving
the same layout ?
Best
Sylvie