Regrets: EOWG: Agenda for 7 September 2007 Teleconference

I can't comment on the document or join the call today due to other
work, but I will be back next week.

regards,

Alan Chuter,
Accessibility Consultant,
Technosite (Fundosa Group).
Email: achuter@technosite.es
Web: www.technosite.es
Tel: +34 91 121 03 35
Skype: achuter1

If you are unable to reply to this message because of spam filter, try
my alternative address achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.

Si no puede contestar a este mensaje por culpa del filtro de spam,
intente con mi dirección alternativa achuter.technosite@yahoo.com.