RE: EOWG: Due Wed 5 Sept - Call for Review: WCAG 2.0 Presentation

Regrets, I am on leave today.

Henny

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Shawn Henry
Sent: 02 September 2007 04:14
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: EOWG: Due Wed 5 Sept - Call for Review: WCAG 2.0 Presentation

Dear EOWG participants,

Per Friday's teleconference, please complete the questionnaires below by
Wednesday, 5 September.

I have completed the changes from the teleconference discussion, as well
as those submitted by reviewers. Make sure you are looking at the latest
version, and check that on the questionnaire.
- The latest version of the presentation is 31 August
- The latest version of the instructions is 2007/09/02 03:02:29

Hope you have/had a wonderful weekend, especially those who get Monday
off!

Best,
~Shawn