Re: My pages are now W3C validated. Will this help on the search engines?

Hello carlos narváez,

Congratulations on cleaning up and validating your web pages!

I would suggest contacting the QA IG co-chairs before posting your question to the list.

Regards,
~Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)