Re: Inclusion of POUR in the Presentation - Re: WCAG 2.0 Presentation Comments

fyi: In the Yahoo presentation, I just briefly mentioned them in outlining the structural differences between 1 & 2: "In WCAG 1.0 we had guidelines and each guideline had checkpoints, that were priority 1, 2 and 3. With WCAG 2.0 we still have guidelines. We also have a level above that called Principles, the principles of accessibility. In short they are: make sure that your web content, your web site, is Perceivable, Operable, Understandable, and Robust. You can go and read more about those. The principles organize the guidelines and gives us the basics. Then we have the guidelines, and then we have the success criteria..." - http://www.w3.org/WAI/highlights/200706wcag2pres