RE: EOWG: Agenda for 30 March 2007 Teleconference

From: Swan, Henny <Henny.Swan@rnib.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 15:45:48 +0100
To: "EOWG" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Regrets, I'll be on leave.

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Judy Brewer
Sent: 29 March 2007 05:59
Subject: EOWG: Agenda for 30 March 2007 Teleconference

Dear EOWG Participants:

An agenda and calling logistics for our 30 March 2007 teleconference

Time:    8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern Time. For other time zones see:
Bridge:  +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
IRC:     Channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665
Scribe:  see http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html

1. Handout for conferences and such
- Any further comments on making these available for others to use?
- Brief discussion on dissemination (that is, telling people about this

2. WCAG 2.0 Update Messaging
- Follow up from the initial discussion at the last teleconference.

~ Shawn & Judy

IRC reminders and tips:
- IRC is supplemental to the call. Some participants do not have IRC.
substantive comments should be said verbally in the call (not just in
- to type a side comment that will _not_ get recorded in the minutes,
/me comment - e.g.:
/me hopes everyone had pleasant holidays
will come out:
*shawn hopes everyone had pleasant holidays

Teleconference information:
- Managing IRC for EOWG meeting minutes:
- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim IRC Bot: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
- A source for help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat):

* Upcoming EOWG teleconference schedule:

Director, Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI), World Wide Web Consortium
MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526
32 Vassar Street
Cambridge, MA,  02139,  USA

and any attachments from your system.