Re: EOWG: Agenda for 23 February 2007 Teleconference

From: Wayne Dick <wed@csulb.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:49:01 -0800
CC: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Dear Group,

I've been thinking about Trends and Issues, and the need for Judy and
Shawn to meet less.  Here is my idea.

Why don't we have some Trends and Issues meetings.  We could schedule
them when Judy and / or Shawn have difficult weeks, and we could have a
list of Fill-in-Chairs.  This rotating list would facilitate the Trends
and Issues discussions.  Individuals who wanted to discuss a trend or
issue could submit their outline of ideas and topics to the list by
email.  Then we would have some additional material to augment the minutes.

Wayne

Wayne