Fwd: Your comments on WCAG 2.0 Last Call Draft of April 2006 (1 of 2)

Dear EOWG Participants,

Please take a look through the WCAG WG's replies to our comments. We will
need to review these, to see if we accept their resolutions or whether or
not we want to send any follow-up comments on these issues.

Thank you,

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526
32 Vassar Street