Re: EOWG: Agenda for 20 April 2007 Teleconference

Judy Brewer wrote:
> ...and particularly want to discuss the following during the EOWG
> meeting:
> - After reading this section, do you understand how conformance to
> WCAG 2.0 works?
I propose that a major reason for any lack of understanding arises, at
least in part from the handling of examples within this section.

There is some way to have "expansions" of what all these things mean
without cluttering it for those who don't need examples.

Although tersification might make stuff easier to get through for some
readers, absence of specifics furnished by examples must be available.

One tires of reading "Thus people with a wide range of disabilities
using a wide range of assistive technologies, from voice input and
eye-tracking devices to screen readers and screen magnifiers, are able
to access content in different ways" if one already knows that; but
others would welcome its inclusion (and perhaps even its repetition). It
might better serve both if an "expansion button" (like certain help
hints) were linkable-to.

Love.