EOWG: Reviewing ATAG

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:05:48 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG,

A Working Draft of ATAG is available for review. Note that this is likely the last draft before a second Last Call Working Draft, and therefore now is an important time to submit comments.

We will discuss ATAG comments at our next EOWG teleconference on Friday 5 January 2007. Here are links to facilitate your review:
* Call for Review e-mail: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2006OctDec/0292.html
* ATAG Overview: http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/atag.php
* ATAG Working Draft: http://www.w3.org/TR/ATAG20/

Specifically, EOWG should focus on:
- Is the ATAG 2.0 Working Draft understandable? Please consider the Abstract, Status, Introduction, and Conformance sections separately.
- Are the guidelines and success criteria clear?

Please send initial comments, issues, or questions to the EOWG mailing list anytime in the next 2 weeks.

Regards,
~Shawn & Judy