EOWG: CANCELLING 15 December 2006 Teleconference

Dear EOWG Participants:

My apologies for any inconvenience from the late notice, but we are
cancelling tomorrow's EOWG teleconference. Both Shawn and I are still sick,
and this would not only affect the call facilitation tomorrow, but has
affected preparation of materials for the meeting.

As we do not have teleconferences scheduled for the next two Fridays (22
and 29 December) due to upcoming holidays, I would like to take this
opportunity to wish you a very nice holiday season. Our next teleconference
will be on 5 January, 2007.

In the meantime please note the information, in Shawn's message below,
about registering for our face-to-face meeting in late January. I look
forward to seeing you then!

Best,

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526