Re: EOWG: Agenda for 20 October 2006 Teleconference

Shawn Henry wrote:

> 1. WAI Flyer
> - Brief review of final version of front page content, to be updated at:
>     http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/flyerfront3.en.html

"...(WAI) pursues accessibility solutions..." is very nice but I wonder
if we might consider going beyond mere "pursuit" to "provides"?

"Developing resources for education and outreach" could use a more
proactive stance because a major activity goes beyond "developing" said
resources to disseminating and almost proselytizing for them. Perhaps
just "Developing/distributing information resources..."?

Love.