EOWG: Complete survey on face-to-face meeting attendance

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:47:10 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG Participants,

Please complete the following survey right away:
<http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/35532-WAI_EOWG_F2F_S05/?>

It asks one question: "If we have an EOWG face-to-face meeting in Boston, MA, USA on 22-23 January 2007, will you attend?"

Note:
* You can change your answers at any time. We would like your preliminary answers this week.
* You can skip the intro text and go right to "Questionnaire", which is a Heading 2 and the first blue bar in most visual browsers.

Thanks,
~ Shawn