Re: Components Mini-Tutorial: Examples more than another item in the list

I haven't participated much in the discussion so far, so I would like
start by saying that I like the way the material covers a lot of ground in
a concise way. I've found these to be concepts that are difficult to get
across.

I think the examples (mainly alt text) are illustrate well the high-level
concepts presented. The presentation of the examples isn't consistent from
one slide to another. What I mean essentially is that they appear as
bulleted list items but at different levels in each slide. I think it
needs to be clear that there is a seperate stream in the sequence, a
concrete example of each high-level idea. Perhaps they could be in boxes
or balloons, seperate from the main text.

BTW, I have a problem with the font, which looks very jagged on my
computer in all browsers, even thought Gill Sans is installed. If I delete
the font from the style sheet itlooks OK. Perhaps it's the 85% size.

best regards,

--
Alan Chuter
Accessibility Consultant