From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Shawn Henry
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 5:51 PM
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: Process Intro/"101" Final

EOWG,

I've completed the final edit of Process Intro/"101", now titled "How WAI Develops Accessibility Guidelines through the W3C Process: Milestones and Opportunities to Contribute" at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/w3c-process
(The only open items are like CSS for the graphics next to the numbers, which are listed in the changelog with [open].)

If you have any additional comments please send them to the list or to me by Wed 30 Aug. I may try to integrate them into this first version or take them for consideration for the next version. Before commenting, please review the updated Requirements at:

	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/changelogs/cl-process
Note that there are many different audience needs related to this document, and this document can't meet them all. I think we have the right balance in this version.

Thanks for all of your input!

Best,
~ Shawn & Judy