EOWG: [Updated] Time (starting 2nd hour) and Agenda for 17 March 2006 Teleconference

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:31:01 -0500
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Dear EOWG Participants:

This updated agenda includes a brief item to recheck the abstract of the
Standards Harmonization document, based on feedback from the surveys.

We would like to continue our discussion of the Evaluation Report which
accompanies the Before/After Demo at this Friday's meeting.

Please note that as several of us are traveling, we are scheduling this
meeting for only the second hour of our regular meeting time. So, instead
of starting at 8:30am US Eastern, we will start at 9:30am US Eastern for
this Friday, 17 March 2006. We will end at our regular time, 10:30 US Eastern.

An agenda and calling logistics for our 17 March 2006 teleconference follow.

Time:    9:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern Time. For other time zones see:
Bridge:  +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
IRC:      Channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665

Scribe:  Listed at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html

Updated Agenda:

1. Report on the status of EOWG documents which were surveyed for
completion (~5 minutes)
     - thanks to all who completed the surveys already!
     - if you still need to complete them, info is available at

2. Why Standards Harmonization is Essential to Web Accessibility (~5 minutes?)
     - please check the updated abstract, based on feedback from the surveys

3. Before/After Demo: Evaluation Report (~ 50 minutes)

Continue discussion of the report format & contents started last week:

* Latest draft:

* Also note a new trial "short" version of the evaluation report:

Related materials:
- Evaluation Report discussion minutes from last week's F2F in France:
- BAD Requirements:
- BAD Overview page (edits from previous discussion not yet incorporates)

- Judy & Shawn

IRC reminders and tips:
- IRC is supplemental to the call. Some participants do not have IRC. All
substantive comments should be said verbally in the call (not just in IRC).
- to type a side comment that will _not_ get recorded in the minutes, type
/me comment - e.g.:
/me hopes everyone had pleasant holidays
will come out:
*shawn hopes everyone had pleasant holidays

Teleconference information:
- Managing IRC for EOWG meeting minutes:
- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim IRC Bot: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
- A source for help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat): http://www.irchelp.org/

* Upcoming EOWG teleconference schedule: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings