Re: [Tools List] Simple Search using drop-down listboxes

Hi Shadi, hi all.
I think the point is about if we want to permit the user to do
multiple search choices for language, Web technology and platform.
I think that if we want multiple search choices, using checkboxes is
the right way to present.

regards
ciao

~ pasquale