From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Shawn Henry
Sent: Thursday, 2 February 2006 3:47 AM
To: EOWG (E-mail)
Subject: EOWG: Agenda for 3 February 2006 Teleconference

Dear EOWG Participants:

An agenda and calling logistics for our 3 February 2006 teleconference
follow.

Time:     8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern time; for other time zones see:
          http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Bridge:  +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
IRC:      Channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665

SCRIBE:  See http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html

1. Outreach updates (brief)
  - Please send to the EOWG mailing list in advance, and note any trends or
issues for EOWG discussion.

2. Tools List (search/filter/sort)
  - Look on the list for updated links and review questions

3. Template for Accessibility Evaluation Reports
  * http://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/template.html
  - Review background on template and "requirements" (purpose, goals,
objectives, audience)
  - Preview suggested revisions
  - Opportunity for other revisions

Regards,
~ Shawn & Judy

===

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside Later
for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com