Hotel room deadline extended to 6 February for Technical Plenary

EOWG,

The deadline for discounted hotel room rate for this year's Technical Plenary (and EOWG face-to-face) in France has been extended until
	Monday 6 February 2006, 6 p.m. EST

The hotel reservation form is at
   http://www.w3.org/2005/12/TP2006-hotelform.html

The Technical Plenary information page is at
  http://www.w3.org/2005/12/allgroupoverview.html

Regards,
~ Shawn