updated Overview of WCAG 2.0 Documents

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:01:48 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>

EOWG,

I implemented changes based on today's EOWG teleconference at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag20-new.php i
I hope to post an updated version the middle of next week, since what is there now is outdated as of last Friday.

Thanks for any comments. Note that we can continue to refine this after it is posted. Given time constraints, I might make the  top priority changes before posting, and need to postpone any lower-priority changes for the next revision.

Best,
~ Shawn