Re: EOWG: Agenda for 23 June 2006 Teleconference

Regrets. I'll be travelling on Friday. Regarding the deliverables
planning, I don't want to be a bore, but there is still the question of
finishing the "How People With Disabilities Use the Web" document. Now it
will need to be updated for WCAG 2.0.

best regards,

--
Alan Chuter