FWD: AccessForAll metadata resources and implementations

From: by way of Harvey Bingham <liddy@SUNRISERESEARCH.ORG>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 22:06:04 -0400
To: "wai-eo" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

...so maybe here is an important question. Can anyone offer us
places, events, people, implementers, etc that we should be talking
to in order to make sure that there is the necessary metadata?

For the ISO standard, we are entering the home straight - the final
meeting is in September and then we'll have a good standard to
implement in our DC Application profile. Some people are already
gearing up for that.

There is a page of references and other resources on the wiki at
http://dublincore.org/accessibilitywiki. Others are begged to report
what resources they have to offer. I personally have written so much
about what we are doing but would rather spend my time meeting with
people who are ready to put it into effect.

I have started an implementers page on the wiki - so here's a call to
Web4All, TILE, Angel, Paul and others!! Let us know how it's going
please. There is also a page for those who have apps for creating
AccessForAll metadata.

Liddy