EOWG: Reminder, no teleconference this week

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:25:53 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG,

Reminder that we are not having an EOWG teleconference this week. EOWG teleconference schedule is at:
	http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#meetings

Note the extension of the WCAG 2.0 Last Call Working Draft review period and deadline for comments. See:
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2006AprJun/0083.html

We plan to continue developing EOWG comments for next week's teleconference. Please send any new comments to the EOWG list, preferably by Wednesday 7 June in preparation for the Friday 9 June teleconference.

Regards,
~ Shawn & Judy