Re: [DRAFT] EOWG comments on WCAG 2.0 documents

From: Sylvie Duchateau <sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:53:01 +0200
To: andrew.arch@nils.org.au, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Hello Andrew and all,
>3. Checklist for WCAG 2.0 / Appendix B: Checklist (Non-Normative)
>* http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-WCAG20-20060427/appendixB.html
>
>3.4 Possible comment: In the ‘blurb’ explaining what the Appendix is for -
>explain that it is intended that you can save he document and add comments
>to the fourth column as a report. Alternatively, provide a simpler table
>and
>also a downloadable (RTF) document for evaluation reporting and annotation
>purposes

As I pointed out in one of my comments to the list last week, I think it would be helpful to provide a checklist grouping the success criteria by priority. When you need to review a web site acording to level 1 and 2 you don't need level 3. So it would make the checklist shorter if only the priority level needed are provided.

Regards
Sylvie