Re: EOWG work this week on WCAG 2.0

Hi Shawn, hi all,
some my thoughts.

1. Conformance to WCAG 2.0
* http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/conformance.html

I think the balance with other documents is effective.

2. Understanding WCAG 2.0
* http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20

I find the first sentences in the Abstract section:
"This document, "Understanding WCAG 2.0," is an essential guide to
understanding and using "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0"."

and in the Introduction section:
"Understanding WCAG 2.0 is an essential guide to understanding and
using "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0" "

are just like loops.

But I think that maybe it's necessary a careful consideration about
document title. I don't change my mind about my previous
considerations: the document title is misleading.

Regards
ciao

~ pasquale