RE: Overview WCAG 2.0 edits & questions

Thanks, Shawn.

I agree with Gregg's comments below, except for the question about the
Application Notes section, where Shadi raised a concern and (I think)
suggested an edit or at least indicated what the edit should accomplish.

Also, pleaise note that *criterion* is the sugular, *criteria* is
plural. So for each occurrence of, e.g, "each criteria" change to "each
criterion"

John

"Good design is accessible design."
John Slatin, Ph.D.