Re: EOWG, reply on list: Ideas for Involving Users in Evaluate Highlight

Hi Shawn, hi all.

my idea:

<h3>Powerful, Effective, Enlightening: Including People with
Disabilities in Web Evaluation</h3>

issues so that you can implement accessibility solutions more
effectively. Involving Users in Web Accessibility Evaluation provides
tips for getting started.</p>

regards
ciao

pasquale