Fwd: Re: Documents now public

Lisa

thank you for posting these.

Also, it would be wonderful to have some dialogue about the proposed
work - can I suggest DC Accessibility folk use the wiki to make
comments so others can see them without getting caught up in very
technical (code-level) discussions? The technical work should be done
in the W3C area

See http://dublincore.org/accessibilitywiki/RolesAndAdaptability

Liddy