from Helle [Fwd: RE: Title "Evaluation tools for web content Accessibility" and a few comment s]

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 07:27:22 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Title "Evaluation tools for web content Accessibility" and a few comment s
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:37:42 +0200
From: hbjarno@mail.dk
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
CC: Shawn Lawton Henry <shawn@w3.org>, hbj@visinfo.dk

Hi shadi
I have problems writing to the list. I find this title a little confusing, in all the other we talk about web site accessibility and here we call it web content accessibility. I don't really undeerstand the title.
In "Selecting ... tools" 2nd bullit: Effectively assist tool users..... is this users of evaluation tools or AT tools I think the sentece is a little unclear. maybe just take iut the word tool so it only say ...assist users in performing....
You or Shawn are welcome to sign off the documents on my behalf as is. i can see there have been some minor adjustments during the last days...
Cheers
Helle