Re: EOWG: Agenda and Readings for teleconference 16 September 2005

From: Pasquale Popolizio <pasquale@osservatoriosullacomunicazione.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:28:47 +0200
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

I agree with Wayne's thoughts.
The document is well done.

I really like the the section "Include Diverse Users" and don't think
it should be cut down.

About title, please consider also:
"User involvement in evaluating web accessibility"
or
"Involving users in web accessibility evaluation".
I like concept of "involving" more than "including".

Regards
ciao

pasquale