EOWG: Preliminary Agenda for Teleconference 16 September 2005

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:12:03 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Calling logistics and a preliminary agenda for our 16 September 2005 teleconference follow.

Time:     8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern time; for other time zones see:
Bridge:   +1.617.761.6200, code: EOWG# (3694#)
IRC:      channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665

SCRIBE:   Jack, per: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html

1. Outreach updates (brief)
- please send to EOWG mailing list in advance, note any trends or issues for EOWG discussion

2. Including Users in Web Accessibility Evaluation
The following documents will be ready for review and discussion later this week:
* Requirements and Changelog
* [EARLY ROUGH DRAFT] Including Users in Web Accessibility Evaluation
* previous concept draft:

~ Shawn & Judy

IRC reminders and tips:
* IRC is supplemental to the call. Some participants do not have IRC. All substantive comments should be said verbally in the call (not just in IRC).
* to type a side comment that will _not_ get recorded in the minutes, type /me comment - e.g.:
/me hopes Andrew had a good biking trip
- will come out:     *shawn hopes Andrew had a good biking trip

Teleconference information:
- Managing IRC for EOWG meeting minutes: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/template.html
- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim IRC Bot: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot